- Dopamine Receptor Dependent Subcellular Trafficking of NMDG Glutamate Receptors in Parkinson’s Disease
- Role of Minocycline in the Inhibition of Microglial Activation and Protection of Dopaminergic Neurons in 6-OHDA Induced Parkinsonian Animal Model
- Evaluation of a Large Cohort of Patients with Sporadic or Familial Parkinson’s Disease for Involvement of the Parkin Gene
- Do Mutations in the Alpha-synuclein Gene Cause Dopamine-dependent Oxidative Stress and Neurodegeneration in a Genetic Model of Parkinson’s Disease?
- Characterizing the Effects of Repetive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Frequency and Intensity on Cortical Excitability and Physical Fatigue in Patients with Parkinson’s Disease
- An Approach to Integrate Transgenes into Desirable Locus for Inducible Expression in Dopamine Neurons
- Protein Dysfunction in Parkinsonism Stimulation of Proteolysis as a Treatment for Parkinson’s Disease
- Physiological Restoration and In Vivo Neurochemistry, Physiology and Pharmacology of Dopaminergic and Serotoninergic Neurotransmission of Striatum in Animal Models of Parkinson’s Disease