Join Mount Sinai Physicians as They Discuss COVID-19 and Movement Disorders on June 30th
The Mount Sinai Center for Neuromodulation is offering a virtual event on Parkinson’s disease, essential tremor, dystonia, and COVID-19.
When: Tuesday, June 30, 2020
Time: 5:30 pm EST
Where: Zoom meeting ID 984 6835 2341
Mount Sinai physicians, Dr. Brian Kopell, Movement Disorders Neurosurgeon, and Dr. Fiona Gupta, Movement Disorders Neurologist will discuss COVID-19 and your movement disorder. This is open to anyone across the globe who would like to join. Please submit questions and topics you’d like answered before the call via email at: email@example.com.
Topics will include:
– As restrictions lift what precautions should a movement disorder patient take?
– Are there different considerations for a movement disorders patient and COVID-19?
– Is a video visit just as good as going in person to the doctor?
– How could this impact my medications?
– How does this impact socializing and exercise?
– How could this impact your Deep Brain Stimulation device?
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 984 6835 2341
Download the Zoom app onto your phone or computer device to listen and learn.
Please contact the event directly to confirm the most up to date event information.