Celebrity Chefs Reunite for Parkinson
“Celebrity Chefs Reunite” was hosted at Eno Terra on Sunday evening, March 6, 2011. Over 100 supporters gathered and enjoyed the culinary creations of Chef Christopher Albrecht and Chef Jonathan Benno of Lincoln in New York, former colleagues who plated together at Danny Meyer’s Gramercy Tavern. The Parkinson Alliance appreciates the generous support of all those who made this event possible. Our sincere thanks to:
- Carlo and Raoul Momo for hosting the event and generously donating all the food for the evening.
- Chefs Christopher Albrecht and Jonathan Benno for their extraordinary culinary creations.
- Wines of Chile for their generous donation of wine for the evening.
- The Tuchman Foundation for matching the net proceeds of this fundraiser.
- All our guests who came out to support The Parkinson Alliance and Parkinson's research.
We are grateful to be part of such a supportive and generous community.
View photos from the event.