Ways to Give
Give a Donation
There are several ways that you can get involved with The Parkinson Alliance to help us reach our goal to cure Parkinson's disease, you can:
- Give a Donation. We welcome donations from individuals, groups, businesses, corporations, foundations, or from the proceeds from an event you've held in your community. Visit our Give a Donation page for more information.
- Subscribe to our Newsletter, The Catalyst. Visit our Newsletter page for more information.
- Buy our book or artwork. "Voices from the Parking Lot parkinson’s insights and perspectives" is our self-published anthology of poems, narratives and artwork that expresses the personal experiences of people living with Parkinson’s. Four pieces of artwork featured in the book are availlable as lithographs for purchase. All net proceeds from the sale of our book and artwork go directly to Parkinson's disease research.
- Give a gift in your Will. You can name The Parkinson Alliance as the direct beneficiary of specific assets or a portion of your estate. For specific language for your bequest, click here.
- Give an honorary gift. Give a gift in honor of a birthday, wedding, anniversary, graduation, or other occasion. Please contact us for details.