Living Well Challenge: A Victory Summit Panel Discussion Webinar on How to Live Well with Parkinson™s
June 15, 2011 – 1:00pm EST
REGISTER FOR THE LIVING WELL CHALLENGE
More than 4,500 people living with Parkinson’s have been inspired and challenged to take action at The Victory Summit™ symposium in cities across the United States.
Now, it’s your turn.
Tune in on June 15, 2011 at 1:00 pm EST to view the Living Well Challenge: A Victory Summit Panel Discussion Webinar, featuring presentations from leading researchers and movement disorder specialists including:
- Monique Giroux, MD – Medical Director, Northwest Parkinson’s Foundation
- Terry Ellis, PhD, PT – Boston University
- Melanie Brandabur, MD – Parkinson’s Institute
- David Charles, MD – Vanderbilt University
- Holly Shill, MD – Banner Sun Health Research Institute
- and featuring Davis Phinney, Parkinson’s advocate
Topics will include:
- The latest Parkinson’s Research and clinical trials
- Deep Brain Stimulation surgery
- Your Parkinson’s Community: choosing your doctor and involving your family
Watch with your family, friends or your support group and use our downloadable discussion guide to start talking about how to live well today.
Take the Living Well Challenge today, and get the tools you need to improve your quality of life with Parkinson’s.
The Living Well Challenge webinar will be presented via live, interactive webcast that you can watch on your home computer. There is no charge for this event, but registration is required. REGISTER FOR THE LIVING WELL CHALLENGE
Click for a printer friendly version